CoinCircle provides solutions for every part of the blockchain ecosystem – from enterprise tokenization, to a scalable platform, to crypto consulting. We believe that the next wave of blockchain technology will be marked by impeccable design and approachability and we’re the ones who will make it happen. We do this from our beach-side office in the beautiful Santa Monica.
As a Visual Designer at CoinCircle, you will be on a mission to create the next generation of blockchain products from conception to production. You will work with all areas of the CoinCircle team to help shape the brand, providing collateral for our campaigns and output for our clients (past ranks including Mark Cuban backed Unikoin Gold). No job is too big or too small. We’re doing things that have never been done.
- Are an ambitious and design-driven swiss-army knife with about 2+ years of experience in an agency or product team.
- Have been designing since day one. You live and breathe it.
- Naturally transcend any medium to find a creative solution. You’re blazingly adept at Sketch and the CC Suite, but you’ll use whatever it takes to get to the right spot.
- Are a doer, not a talker. You know how to fill your time, take direction and work as part of a team.
- Have a geek-level understanding and fanaticism of software and technology, with an informed understanding of how it’s made. An interest in blockchain / crypto is a big plus.
- Keep cool and calm when things get intense. We’re a startup environment in many senses of the word. Crazy hours, chaos, and quick pivots — but you’re the type of designer who thrives in that.
- Are able to think forward into an incredible future that doesn’t yet exist. We’re designing products that contain features totally unlike anything seen before. This is a challenge that goes to the very core of design.
- Are able to work in Santa Monica, CA. No relocations or VISAs. No remote work. We are a fin-tech company, so background checks will be required.
- A track record of formal UX research methodology
- Animation / MoGraph – After Effects, Cinema 4D
- Photography / film acumen
- Illustration chops
Selection will be based on portfolio.
Due to time restraints we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Must be authorized to work in the US. No relocations.
Thanks for your interest!