As Lead Designer at CoinCircle, you will be on a mission to create the next generation of blockchain products from conception to production. You will work with all areas of the CoinCircle team to help shape the design, creative direction, UX, new platform features, brand direction, providing collateral for our campaigns and output for our clients (past ranks including Mark Cuban backed Unikoin Gold). No job is too big or too small. We’re doing things that have never been done. Pure focused creativity must flow through your viens.
- Are an ambitious and design-driven swiss-army knife with at least 4+ years of experience in an agency or product team. Highly preferred if you’ve worked at a fintech or tech startup, in a scrum environment with a very strong product focus.
- You are obsessed with beautiful designs, and creating smooth intuitive frictionless user experience — the statement “design is how it works” is something you not only agree with but, it’s your religion.
- Have been designing since day one. You live and breathe it. You’re just driven. You’d rather be designing a new exciting product than anything else.
- Naturally transcend any medium to find a creative solution. You’re blazingly adept at Sketch and the CC Suite, but you’ll use whatever it takes to get to the right spot. If you need to jump into some new software or hack together a react component from Zepplin, it’s not out of the question — it even sounds like a fun challenge.
- Are a doer, not a talker. You are a dreamer and you dream big. And you love nothing more than to see your dreams through into reality. You want to make an impact on this world.
- You must be unstoppable. You’ll persevere through any challenge to accomplish a goal, and you expect the same from others.
- You know how to dive deep, self organize, identify problems that the team might not even be aware of, but also take direction, make fast changes, iterations, and work as part of a team with engineering, marketing, product and business.
- Have a geek-level understanding and fanaticism of software and technology, with an informed understanding of how it’s made. An obsession with crypto and blockchain is a big plus.
- Keep cool and calm when things get intense. We’re a startup environment in many senses of the word. Crazy hours, chaos, and quick pivots — but you’re the type of designer who thrives in that.
- Are able to think forward into an incredible future that doesn’t yet exist. We’re designing products that contain features totally unlike anything seen before. This is a challenge that goes to the very core of design.
- Are able to work in Santa Monica, CA. No relocations or VISAs. No remote work. We are a fin-tech company, so background checks will be required.
- A track record of formal UX research methodology
- Scrum is the only way you’d want to work.
- Animation / MoGraph – After Effects, Premiere, Motion
- Photography / film acumen
- Solid Illustration chops
Selection will be based on portfolio.
Due to time restraints we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Must be authorized to work in the US. We’re based in sunny beautiful Santa Monica just a block from the beach. Relocations from SF / Bay Area or San Diego will be considered but LA locals strongly preferred.
Thanks for your interest!
|Job Category||Design, Product|