CoinCircle is looking for a passionate and meticulous Scrum Master to help construct the future of technology. The ideal candidate will be a Mid-Level, highly motivated individual that is ready to add value. You will be responsible for the integrity of the company’s Agile standards and must be able to work with multiple projects simultaneously. You will also be working alongside several team members in order to manage any information exchange processes. It is imperative to have the ability to handle high-stress situations in an ever-growing field and ensure that team members are on track to reach deadlines.
CoinCircle provides solutions for every part of the blockchain ecosystem – from enterprise tokenization, to a wallet and trading platform, to presale opportunities and enterprise APIs for companies to easily interface with the blockchain. CoinCircle was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in beautiful Santa Monica, California.
- Be a Scrum Master, but more.
- Work to prioritize and plan based on company goals, objectives, product and customer needs, and business needs
- Coach team members during the Scum process
- Work with a group of diverse members and ensure the company’s Agile standards are met, and quickly address current issues.
- Find ways to optimize projects
- Plan projects that align with our company’s Agile standards and create schedules to meet the team’s requirements.
- Understand and shepherd through the Software Development Life Cycle, including requirements definition, UX/UI design, architectural design, stakeholder feedback, development and deployment
- Constantly learn and be passionate about the industry and find effective procedures that have been successful in all types of businesses, industries, and teams.
- Remove obstacles that are impeding the team’s progress
What we’re looking for:
- Must be a certified Scrum Master or have years of experience leading Scrum.
- 4+ years managing product and engineering delivery in highly cross functional an agile environment
- Someone who is comfortable in stressful environments and can compose themselves accordingly.
- Someone with above average emotional intelligence and communication skills will be considered highly.
- Must be a leader and have the ability to challenge ideas in areas of little knowledge.
|Job Category||Engineering, Operations, Product|