CoinCircle is looking for a QA Engineer that can connect work with our development team to optimize every aspect of the CoinCircle platform. You will be a leader who identifies, proposes solutions and potentially fixes both customer-facing and internal software concerns. You will work to ensure functionality and optimality within our platform. Experience and knowledge of blockchain and cryptocurrencies a strong plus but not required.
CoinCircle provides solutions for every part of the blockchain ecosystem – from enterprise tokenization, to a wallet and trading platform, to presale opportunities and enterprise APIs for companies to easily interface with the blockchain. CoinCircle was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in beautiful Santa Monica, California.
- Create and maintain automated testing processes and tools across our tech stack
- Oversee multiple projects at a time
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities
- Keep documentation of all aspects of a project, including but not limited to: deployment communication, detailed bug tickets, comprehensive manual and automated test cases, etc.
- Actively participate in project development meetings such as backlog grooming and sprint planning
- Establish best practices for QA across enterprise projects
- Ensure all major software releases meet a high-quality standard
- Strong experience in a QA role
- Experience working with automation framework tools (Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with Integration, regression, Unit & API testing methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Blockchain/Ethereum experience a strong plus
Our mission is to create a secure, compliant, and easy to use platform that will give the world complete access to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. We are developing the infrastructure and simplifying the processes to allow businesses everywhere the opportunity to participate in a new, more open financial system.
|Job Category||Engineering, Product, QA & Support|