CoinCircle is looking for a meticulous paralegal to handle day-to-day legal obligations. The blockchain industry is constantly going through legal changes which require blockchain companies to ensure that all legal obligations are met. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented individual with a high level of legal comprehension. You will be responsible for meeting deadlines and ensuring there is no legal friction. You will work closely with our top lawyers and products to provide the best platform for our clients. You will not be constricted to just our legal works but will work alongside our business team to provide counsel and information.
CoinCircle provides solutions for every part of the blockchain ecosystem – from enterprise tokenization, to a wallet and trading platform, to presale opportunities and enterprise APIs for companies to easily interface with the blockchain. CoinCircle was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in beautiful Santa Monica, California.
- Provide legal counsel by negotiating, drafting, and managing our projects
- Advise on legal issues pertaining to blockchain and CoinCircle
- Draft,review, and advise on a wide range of projects
- Work actively alongside business members to ensure there is no legal friction
- Advise on issues pertaining to security and commodity laws
- College degree; paralegal certificate a plus
- 8+ years relevant work experience
- Law firm experience or in-house legal experience preferred
- Strong analytical, project management, communication, interpersonal skills
- Proactive and able to work independently on routine projects and collaborate on complex matters
- Fluent in Japanese or Korean a huge plus
Our mission is to create a secure, compliant, and easy to use platform that will give the world complete access to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. We are developing the infrastructure and simplifying the processes to allow businesses everywhere the opportunity to participate in a new, more open financial system.
|Job Category||Assistant, Business, Legal, Operations|