We’re looking for a growth engineer with experience in full-stack development, growth hacking, and growth marketing. CoinCircle provides solutions for every part of the blockchain ecosystem – from enterprise tokenization, to a wallet and trading platform, to presale opportunities and enterprise APIs for companies to easily interface with the blockchain. CoinCircle was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in beautiful Santa Monica, California.
As a growth engineer, you will help build core features for growth on our platform, as well as increase reach for multiple token projects simultaneously to create compounding growth. You will work with our existing growth marketing lead on a variety of initiatives.
- Building a KPI dashboard and tracking for conversion optimization, optimizing new users, retention, DAU, and tracking transaction volume for revenue growth
- Orchestrating key software features that lead to exponential growth to create network effects
- Writing new features so that growth is a core part of the platform including built-in incentive systems, an affiliate system, mass user referral system, airdrops, and notifications / messaging backends
- User growth and retention via A/B testing, CTAs, emails, and organic interest
- Expanding and developing additional user growth features for our chat application
- Create scripts, bots, and scrapers that can automate processes in order to reach a wider audience
- Engineer new and creative ways to grow in the booming and exciting cryptocurrency ecosystem
- Full stack engineering including solid backend skills as well as creating fluid front-end user experiences
- React, Golang, as well as Python scripting to automate tasks
- Experience with existing blockchains such as Ethereum, and writing code in Solidity, Web3 and interacting with data from blockchains is a HUGE bonus
- Integrating with relevant APIs for growth including Amazon / AWS (SES, SNS, S3, EC2, etc), Twitter, Facebook, Google, Telegram, Reddit, and other potentially relevant APIs (vpn APIs, tor, selenium, etc)
- Experience with advertising APIs and integration with a variety of ad networks (pixel tracking, retargeting, event tracking, cookies, etc)
- Event-based analytics systems such as Mixpanel, Google Analytics, etc.
As a startup, we have the ability to be agile and pivot when we come across new information. Our engineers are the type of engineers who are usually working on at least a few side projects in order to constantly keep learning, and we spend a significant portion of our free time thinking about blockchain, and a bit of it trading cryptokitties.
If you think you’d fit in, please reach out!