CoinCircle is looking for an entrepreneurial General Counsel to assist in everyday legal operations and help us navigate the rapidly changing regulatory blockchain and cryptocurrency landscape. You will work closely with our team, outside counsel, and subsidiaries. Your role will consist of creative problem solving for both legal and business ventures. You will work across teams, from development to marketing to digital security to ensure that all of our operations are utilizing best legal practices.
- You will provide strategic legal advice, counsel and work closely with outside law firms. You will also help lead ur regulatory efforts and initiatives.
- You will review, draft, and negotiate a wide variety of documents related to: token sales, regulatory filings, M&A, commercial agreements, and more.
- A JD or LLM from a leading accredited U.S. law school and a license to practice law in at least one U.S. jurisdiction.
- 1-6 years of transactional or regulatory experience at a large reputable law firm and/or in-house.
- Experience drafting and negotiating complex agreements is preferred.
- Fluency in, or a strong desire to learn about, blockchain technology and related legal issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hard-charging, innovative, and comfortable with high levels of responsibility.
- Comfort with being self-directed and learning quickly with minimal training.
- Business judgment and ability to assess legal risk while providing practical advice.
- Ability to effectively engage with internal and external business and legal counterparts.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and matters simultaneously.
- A proven academic or professional track-record demonstrating hard work, ambition and a dedication to self-improvement and excellence.
|Job Category||Business, Legal, Operations|