We’re looking for genius level cross-discipline full-stack software engineers, comfortable working in a highly collaborative fast-paced startup team environment to reinvent the future of money. You should either have direct experience writing smart contracts and well designed dApps on Ethereum, or have exceptional experience as a full stack engineer building high quality & notable web applications.
We are looking for diverse passionate engineering minds that are talented creative problem solvers; must be excited to jump in and proactively help solve difficult problems, rather than complain about them. People just as passionate about software architecture, as they are about discovering new algorithms. Great minds that are just as fired up about optimizing backend api database queries that decrease load, as they are fired up about building incredibly smooth front end user experiences to optimize conversions.
We spend a significant portion of our free time thinking about blockchain, crypto-economics and decentralizing finance; so we expect that by default, you will too.
CoinCircle’s vision is to decentralize the world starting with finance by providing open and accessible software that utilize decentralized protocols and blockchains. We are a technology-centric workplace with a true tech startup culture where great engineers can thrive. We place a strong emphasis on building well engineered solutions to hard to solve problems, as well as building practical and secure DeFi software that can safely scale and reach millions of users. We’re building key components of the decentralized ecosystem to power the future of finance. CoinCircle is a well funded venture backed startup; our CEO has experience building tech startups since the dot com days of the late 90’s and his last company was acquired by Snapchat. Headquartered in the beautiful high-tech and sunny startup scene of Santa Monica, California we are literally just a couple blocks from the beach. We have a great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, stock options, etc), as well as company reimbursed food and meals (lunch, dinner & snacks), gym membership, bi-weekly 20% days (work from home & build anything you want “Creative Fridays”), pet-friendly, plus Bitcoin based performance bonuses! We are located at an incredible thriving location that’s been described as “Better than a Google campus” — Downtown Santa Monica — ranked No. 2 as one of the top five places in the USA to live from Niche’s 2021 Best Places to Live.
The perfect candidate will have real-world proven experience and knowledge with the following tech stacks across various projects:
- React and React Native (both)
- AWS (experience with as many services as possible, certifications a huge plus)
- Solidity & Web3
- Web Assembly
- Debugging & Advanced Dev Tools
The perfect candidate will also have:
- Heavy C.S. background (Relevant degree(s) in Computer Science or proven Engineering experience) and general love of programming
- Passion for modular reusable software design and design patterns
- Passion for creating software that results in beautifully smooth and flawless user experiences
- Experience and strong desire to work in a Scrum team environment
- Experience designing for scale, optimizing runtime, and efficient databases
- Experience architecting and deploying stable and scalable REST APIs
- Experience using browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience writing unit tests, end-to-end testing and continuous integration
- Experience in building, deploying and maintaining secure web software & solving “owasp top ten” type issues
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum designing and deploying fully audited and tested, stable production dApps and smart contracts
- Experience using various blockchain libraries, dev tools, utilities, management tools, and testing tools
If this sounds exciting, you believe you have what it takes and are up for the challenge to join a fast-paced and sometimes demanding startup environment where we’re redefining the future of money — then definitely apply now!
|Job Category||Engineering, Product|