Coincircle is seeking a rockstar Executive Assistant to increase the throughput of the CEO.
The EA’s primary duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, organizing daily calendars and basic office supply provisioning, helping schedule and organize events, running errands and generally catering/attending to the needs of the CEO.
Additionally, perform other general or basic tasks, duties or errands that the EA may be suited for, that fill the needs required at the time, as determined by the CEO. Must be flexible as some personal assistant tasks apply. Your job will be to help the CEO to stay focused on growth — regardless of specific tasks, this will ultimately be your primary responsibility.
General requirements are flexible if the right candidate shows they are a great fit, but typically the following minimum requirements are expected:
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and must enjoy working closely with the CEO to make life easier and optimize everything on a day to day basis.
- Able to learn preferences, watch, listen and interpret situations attentively to anticipate what that needs to be done without needing to be told — and then proactively do it.
- Feel at home with a demanding startup culture and schedule (late nights and weekends likely required)
- Passionate about the idea of working at a financial technology startup that is redefining the future of money — and able to function in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Experience in an assistant role and must understand the importance, and how to create a well-oiled machine for someone with multiple demands and not enough time
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile & get hands-on to anticipate and fulfill needs without being asked
- Able to take on many things, and juggle multiple tasks, excellent coordinating schedules between multiple time zones
- Willingness to occasionally work late hours, stay late or occasionally come on weekends when/if needed.
- Ability to read between the lines and be highly attentive and situationally aware — must have a high “EQ”, empathy for others, a true passion to help with anything needed due to your clear understanding of the value you will create by freeing up and optimizing time for the Chief Executive to focus on steering the company and large strategic business goals. You should authentically want to create a real connection with the CEO and have a strong desire to proactively identify needs, and always take action proactively to lend a helping hand to fulfill them.
- Very professional, attentive, fast-thinker who prefers to listen, take copious notes and help follow up instead of speaking or joining the conversation, asks questions when appropriate to fully understand, and has a detail-oriented mind, with a thought process that is intentionally clear, articulate and precise — which translates into the same when communicating information to others.
- Must be tactful, discreet and able to be fully trusted with potential exposure to confidential information and must be fastidious concerning the sensitive nature of any privileged information. Multiple non-disclosures and confidential information agreements along with an extensive background check will be required.
- Undergraduate degree expected, but entry level straight out of undergrad will be considered if the candidate gives a strong sell.
|Job Category||Assistant, Business, Operations, QA & Support|