Coincircle is seeking an Executive Assistant to help fill in the gaps and increase the throughput of the CEO.
Catering to the needs of the CEO, the EA’s primary duties include scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, organizing daily calendars and basic office supply provisioning, helping schedule and organize events, and running errands.
Additionally, perform other general or basic tasks, duties or errands that the EA may be suited for, that fill the needs required at the time, as determined by the CEO. Some occasional personal assistant tasks may apply. Your job will be to help the CEO to stay focused on growing the company — so, that will be your responsibility to optimize and filter.
General requirements are flexible if the right candidate shows they are a great fit, but typically the following minimum requirements are expected:
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills and must enjoy working closely with the CEO to make life easier and optimize the schedule
- Able to learn preferences and listens to anticipate work that needs to be done without needing to be told constantly
- Comfortable with the sometimes demanding startup culture and schedule (some evenings and weekends may be required)
- Passionate about working at a technology startup, and able to function in a fast-paced and quickly changing schedule and deadlines
- Experience in an assistant role and must understand the importance, and how to create a well-oiled machine for someone with multiple demands on their time
- Proactive and willing to go the extra mile to anticipate and fulfill needs without being asked
- Able to take on many things, and juggle multiple tasks, excellent coordinating schedules between multiple time zones
- Willingness to occasionally work late hours, stay late or occasionally come on weekends in needed
- Undergraduate degree, professional, and verbally articulate, able to communicate softly under pressure
- Entry level straight out of undergrad will be considered if candidate sells well
|Job Category||Assistant, Business, Operations, QA & Support|