CoinCircle is looking for blockchain engineers that have a clear understanding of solidity, cryptography, design and architecture of protocols built entirely with smart contracts and the Ethereum blockchain (or EVM compatible blockchains).
We are working on an exciting new DeFi protocol and are hiring the best and brightest blockchain engineers — anywhere in the world.
You will be responsible for the architecture and implementation of blockchain-based technologies.
- Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for new blockchain protocol design, implementation, and deployment
- Collaborate with the team and open source community to design and build new blockchain based systems using smart contracts
- Design and implement supporting tools, apis, interfaces and utilities
- Experience and deep understanding of writing smart contracts on Ethereum
- Experience and knowledge of the latest Layer 2 solutions
- Experience and understanding of crypto-economics, tokenomics, and how they relate to the design of DeFi protocols
- Understanding of continuous integration tools
- Understanding of blockchain test tools
- Experience using blockchain management tools
- Experience working with contract auditors and implementing code revisions based on such
- Passion for blockchain and decentralization
- zkSync vs Optimism and other emerging Layer 2 solutions and/or side-chain solutions
Our mission is to create a secure, compliant, and easy to use platform that will give the world complete access to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. We are developing the protocols and simplifying the processes to allow anyone anywhere to participate in a new, open financial system.
|Job Category||Engineering, Product|