CoinCircle is looking for blockchain engineers that have a clear understanding of software component implementation to work alongside our team on our blockchain platform. You will be responsible for the architecture and implementation of blockchain-based technologies.
CoinCircle provides solutions for every part of the blockchain ecosystem – from enterprise tokenization, to a wallet and trading platform, to presale opportunities and enterprise APIs for companies to easily interface with the blockchain. CoinCircle was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in beautiful Santa Monica, California.
- Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for blockchain design, implementation, and deployment
- Collaborate with the team and open source community to design and build blockchain systems
- Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum
- Experience building smart contracts
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Understanding of continuous integration tools
- Understanding of blockchain test tools
- Experience using blockchain management tools
- Passion for blockchain and decentralization
Our mission is to create a secure, compliant, and easy to use platform that will give the world complete access to cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. We are developing the infrastructure and simplifying the processes to allow businesses everywhere the opportunity to participate in a new, more open financial system.
|Job Category||Engineering, Product|